Subscribe to receive new recipes!
Taste more! Sign up and you'll be getting to your inbox brand new content weekly such as recipes, cooking tips, videos and my FREE E-COOKBOOK.
This Cheesy Broccoli-Cauliflower Bake is a delicious and healthy casserole dish that is loaded with veggies, cheesy and panko. It is creamy, golden and super yummy!
I bet many of you my readers are starting to think about the big night (Thanksgiving dinner) and planning already what to make especially what will go along with the juicy and delicious roasted turkey. We always like to serve it with roasted green beans, mash potatoes, rice, salads, some type of stuffing and cranberry sauce. But, I think baked and casserole dishes are a big hit also on Thanksgiving dinner, right?
Keeping this in mind, I made this recipe few day ago and we love it. I was trying to make a veggie casserole because we already eat a lot at this dinner so I thought a veggie and lighter dish is the right way to go. Although, this is a veggie casserole and many of you may think, “Hum… this is a little blah…” you are about to change your mind and give it a try. The crunchy and yummy crust on the top of this dish, the softness of the veggies inside and the melted Mozzarella cheese make this broccoli-cauliflower bake a winner. I think you should give it a try because it is really easy to make, it is gluten free, healthy and so cheesy.
I made this broccoli-cauliflower on Sunday and I kept it on the fridge for more than 3 days. I brought some to work and I warmed it up on the microwave for lunch and it was still very flavorful. I believe you can keep it in the fridge for up 5 days, but I don’t think it will last that long just because this is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s.
Thanks for much for being here and always try to make my recipes. I really appreciated your visit on my blog! Have a lovely day.
- 1 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup gluten free panko crumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil (you can use melted coconut oil or even melted butter)
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. cayenne
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a large pot bring water to a boil.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower and cook them for about 3-4min (don’t cook more than that because you will bake them as well). Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the panko crumbs, olive oil, oregano, paprika, parsley, cayenne and black pepper. Mix everything very well to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium sized casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray, add the broccoli, cauliflower and Mozzarella.
- Top with the panko mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Please, if you recreate this roundup recipe, take a picture and tag @primaverakitchen and #primaverakitchen on Instagram! I would love to see your version. Thanks a lot.
If you like Cheesy Broccoli-Cauliflower Bake recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Casserole Recipes!