Subscribe to receive new recipes!
Taste more! Sign up and you'll be getting to your inbox brand new content weekly such as recipes, cooking tips, videos and my FREE E-COOKBOOK.
Ultra-easy Garlic Butter Rainbow Trout in Foil that requires only 4-ingredient and it is ready in less 25mins.
I always buy salmon because I love this fish and here in Canada salmon is a pretty popular fish. We can find it easily in absolutely every grocery store. But last time my husband went to do grocery by himself, he ended up buying this rainbow trout filet. I liked it because it’s always good to change a little bit. Also if you like salmon like me you will love this fish too since it tastes similar although trout tends to be a little stronger in flavor.
I made this Garlic Butter Rainbow Trout in Foil last Sunday, a day after Thomas birthday. So, you can imagine that I was really tired and I wasn’t in a mood to cook a complicate meal and to clean up all the mess later. For this reason I decided to bake this fish in a foil making the cleanup a breeze!
This meal is one of my favorites because it’s the easiest fish foil recipe you can make! And although it requires only 4-ingredients, this Garlic Butter Rainbow Trout in Foil is very flavorful. On top of all that this recipe will be ready from start to finish in less than 30 mins. Definitely this is the best meal when life is extremely busy. Enjoy!
- 1 lb steelhead trout filet
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill, minced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cut two sheets of foil. It has to be big enough to wrap the trout.
- Cover the baking sheet with the aluminum foil and place the trout filet in the center.
- Fold up all 4 sides of the foil.
- Then, season trout with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the melt butter over the trout until evenly coated.
- Top with minced garlic and fresh minced dill.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the trout. You need to cover it completely.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
If you like this Garlic Butter Rainbow Trout in Foil recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Fish Recipes: