Subscribe to receive new recipes!
Taste more! Sign up and you'll be getting to your inbox brand new content weekly such as recipes, cooking tips, videos and my FREE E-COOKBOOK.
This Gluten-free Banana Nut Bread is made with rice flour, Greek yogurt, rolled oats and coconut oil. This is also naturally sweetened and will make your home smells like Autumn! Enjoy!
But before leaving I would like to share with you this super moist and delicious banana bread recipe. It is a gluten-free banana bread because it’s made with rice flour and rolled oats. This recipe also calls for Greek Yogurt and of course ripe bananas, which brings moisture to the bread. This new version of this classic banana bread recipe also is naturally sweetened by only 1/4 cup maple syrup and if the bananas are very sweet, you can even leave the maple out of this recipe. I also didn’t used butter, but instead I added coconut oil just because I consider it a better kind of fat. And to add some crunchiness to this gluten-free bread I used lots of nuts such as walnuts, pecans, almonds and cashews. You can’t imagine how delicious it was.
- 3 overripe bananas (about 1 cup), mashed
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup nut chopped (walnuts, pecans, cashew, almond)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Grease a loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the first 7 ingredients.
- In another bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the batter in the prepared baking pan, filling it ¾ of the way.
- Top it with extra chopped nuts.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes in the pan, then carefully remove it out of the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
Please, if you recreate this recipe, please take a picture and hash tag #primaverakitchen on Instagram! I would love to see your version.
And if you like this Gluten-free Banana Nut Bread recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Banana Bread Recipes!