My mouth is already watering just thinking about these goodies! Oh Gosh I totally love this recipe and I am sure you will love too. Why? They are fantastic even without having any flour in them! They are as good as a traditional cookie: soft, chewy, flavorful, but are gluten-free!
I am telling you guys, these gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are so AMAZING!! You wont’ believe how EASY they are to make and your kitchen will say thanks to you for not destroy it while making them! They will be definitely a hit in your home.
About the recipe:
I really suggest you use a organic almond butter. It is healthier and also thicker, so your batter will look better. You should bake the cookies for about 9 minutes to have soft cookies. It may look like undercooked, but when they cool down you will notice that they are perfect. However, if you like crispier cookie than soft you just let them stay 3 minutes more in the oven.
Another very important tip: Allow the cookies to cool completely before you transfer them to a wire rack, because they are very delicate when they are hot. You may break them if you don’t wait at least 8 minutes to cool down. Your cookies will be fresh and good to consume up to 7 days, if you store them in a covered container at room temperature.
For more delicious, chewy, soft and healthy cookies visit my Skinny Cookies Pinterest Board!
- 1 cup unsalted organic almond butter
- ¾ cup raw sugar or you can replace for brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ cup 70% dark chocolate chips or any other chocolate chips of your preference.
- First, pre-heat the oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, except the chocolate chips.
- When all the ingredients are combined, add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the batter onto the tray with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Let them cool completely to remove from the baking sheet. Makes 22 cookies.
If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.