Subscribe to receive new recipes!
Taste more! Sign up and you'll be getting to your inbox brand new content weekly such as recipes, cooking tips, videos and my FREE E-COOKBOOK.
If you’re like me, you still have some Christmas shopping to do. So, I’ve rounded up this Holiday Gift Guide For Foodies to help you with your gift list for this year. There are 9 awesome things that you may want to add to your Christmas wish list or give to someone especial. I really hope this list brings you some inspiration and helps you to give the best gift to your loved ones.
1. Chloe’s Vegan Italian Kitchen – This book is a must have even if you are not vegan because it will help you get healthier for next year. In this book you will find 150 Italian dishes that you won’t believe they are as flavorful as any traditional Italian recipe. My favorite recipes are “mozzarella pizza”, lasagna Bolognese and Eggplant Parmesan. You definitely should give this book a try.
2. Spiralizer – I really recommend this machine for someone who is in a low carb diet because you can make your noodles from vegetable in seconds.
3. Silicone and Stainless Steel Kitchen Tool Set – They are one of my favourite tool in my kitchen. I am sure anyone who receives it as a gift will be very pleased. These are stainless steel and silicone kitchen tool set that are made with silicone ends to avoid scratching your non-stick pots.
4. Oil and Vinegar Dispensing Bottle Set – These are perfect for storing and keeping close at hand extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, or anything that you want to drizzle or pour. The design is very contemporary and beautiful. Not only that, this unique shape of these bottles makes the bottles easy to pour and grasp. These are definitely a very sophisticated gift.
5. Cookie Cutter set – I love this set because you can find all the popular and fun Christmas shapes like stars, angels, gingerbread girls, stocking, bell, holly leaf, trees, ornaments and sleighs. If you have a friend who loves to bake I am sure she or he will love this gift.
6. Kitchenaid Hand Blender – If you know a friend, neighbour, classmate or colleague who wants to start making more homemade food this will be definitely a great gift because it makes working in the kitchen easier. It Blends, purees, and crushes very well and trust me your soups will be so creamy and smooth.
7. SodaStream Source Metal Starter Kit – My husband was avoiding to drink pop all the time and for this reason I gave him this machine last Christmas. Now one year ago we don’t drink pop anymore thanks to this awesome machine that makes sprinkling water. I really recommend this for a close friend who is trying hard to avoid these type of artificial drinks.
8. Mixing Bowls – I love this handy set of 3 mixing bowls because it is beautiful with this bright warm tones, durable and come with non-slip bottoms. So, while you mix brownie batter, scramble eggs, or any other mixes they stay put on slippery counters. They also have the built-in spouts and handles making easy pouring. I truly believe these bowls are the most perfect mixing bowl in the market, and their price is great too.
9. Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor – I have one like this and I totally love it because it is compact and very easy to store. It chops and purees I love to make my delicious and creamy pesto and hummus with it. It works really well and the price is also great.
If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.