This is a delicious and healthy Kiwi Pineapple Parfait. You will need only 6 ingredients to make this dessert perfect for summer.
This recipe is as simple as can be. I’m always looking for quick and easy desserts, and this is one of them! You will enjoy so much this healthy and delicious Kiwi Pineapple Parfait this summer because it is the perfect refreshing dessert to cool down on a hot day. You only need a few ingredients to make this tasty kiwi and pineapple parfait, and let me tell you the truth: I made this in less than 15 minutes.
If you enjoy kiwi and pineapple, I have no doubt you’ll love them combined in a yogurt mixture. The best part of this recipe, besides the delicious taste, is that you can use any type of fruit you have in your kitchen. I chose kiwi and pineapple for my recipe because those were what I had available in my fridge. I also added a little bit of honey. I think it’s okay to enjoy something sweet sometimes and it’s even better when you can have natural sweet such as honey, maple syrup or agave. But, if you want to reduce the amount of sugar you don’t need to add honey, since the vanilla extract already gives a nice taste to the yogurt and the fruits have a natural sweetness also.
- 1 cup plain, fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups kiwi, cut into small pieces
- 1 ½ cups pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 6 tablespoons almonds cut into very small pieces
- Combine the Greek-style yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey (save the other part for topping) and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Layer the remaining ingredients in each of 6 glasses in this order: yogurt mixture, pineapple, almonds, kiwi, yogurt mixture, pineapple, kiwi and almonds. Top each glass evenly with honey.
I hope I inspired you to create this delicious tropical Kiwi Pineapple Parfait in your own kitchen today.
If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by. Bring joy and healthier dressings into your plate.
Taste more desserts from Primavera Kitchen!
This is a very quick Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding recipe with chia seeds, coconut milk, and fresh strawberries.
This vegan, dairy free and gluten free Raspberry Chia Pudding is the easiest and healthy recipe ever. It is made with chia, coconut milk and raspberries!