Today I am not the feeling so good. I couldn’t sleep well because my sciatic nerve was very painful. Since Tuesday afternoon I am feeling pain, but my husband gave me a massage that helped and I used a hot tube, which brought me big tension release. I also will do some yoga excise later cause it always helps. I’ve been doing yoga for almost a year now and since then I haven’t had any sciatic pain. However, the past two months has been too busy for me. So, I stopped yoga for a while and now all I think about is how much I regret having stopped. But, I will go back!! Live and learn
One of the two things that I love eat during summer is shrimp and of course zucchini. I know summer is almost gone but officially on the calendar summer ends on September 21st, right? Even though in Canada, the beginning of September is already chilly
So, this dish is still perfect for your dinner summer time. After seeing so many beautiful zucchini noodles dishes all over Internet I got inspired and bought on amazon Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer. I know Summer is almost done, but I am not putting my spiralizer away because you can spiralize so many different type of veggies in season for fall like sweet potato, potato, butternut squash, apple and so on. I am still very new when it comes to spiralize veggies but I already can say I am loving it. This veggies noodles make any dish looks beautiful and they are so healthy. Love, Love, Love!
Also, when you use Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer it is very easy and quick to prepare any meal. For this recipe I just sautéed the zucchini very fast because I prefer them almost raw and topped with my awesome tomato sauce, shrimp and cherry tomato. Let’s not forget the cherry tomatoes because summer tomatoes are definitely the best!! I hope you enjoy this light and flavorful dish!
For more delicious and healthy recipes visit and follow my Primavera Kitchen Pinterest Board!
- 2 medium zucchinis, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 big shrimps
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup homemade tomato sauce
- ½ cup cherry tomato
- Using a knife, chop the ends off the zucchinis. Cut the zucchinis in half. Using a spiralizer fitted with a shredder blade C, secure and spiralize the zucchini. Use kitchen scissors to trim noodles as the noodles come out. If you don’t trim, your noodles will be very long. I prefer to trim because they’re easier to eat. Set the noodles aside.
- In a large saucepan heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper. Stir occasionally and cook until pink and set aside.
- In the same skillet add garlic, onions and red pepper flakes. Cook until onions are gold brown.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook, about 3 minutes. If you cook them more than that the zucchinis can be a little soggy. Don’t forget to stir occasionally.
- When the zucchini noodles are ready, place them on two plates, top with homemade tomato sauce, shrimp and cherry tomatoes! Enjoy your meal!
If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.