Looking for some fun and unique gifts that are under $50? Here is my gift guide under $50 including 18 of my top picks that I think our friends and family would love to receive!
I feel like there are a bunch of small things that are under $50 that I always have my eye on but am not sure if I want to purchase. It might just be something that I’m hoping goes on sale soon or am holding off on buying because I can’t justify it. I mean, there’s no reason for me to own a popcorn maker but I want one. And I’m sure our friends and family feel the same way so I feel like these are usually the items that make for the best gift!
From fun kitchen gadgets to small luxury spurges, I hope this Gift Guide under $50 can give you some great ideas of what to give to your loved ones this holiday season.
If you like gift ideas, I’m sure you’ll love this list!!
Gift Guide Under $50 For Friends and Family
- Jade Facial Roller Beauty Massage Tool – Help your friend spoil themselves with this luxury at home face massager. It helps relieve muscle tension and lymphatic drainage in their faces as well as reduce puffness!
- Porcelain Butter Keeper Crock – This super adorable crock keeps butter soft and spreadable for use on dinner rolls, bread, toast, waffles, and more! It’s also pretty enough to match any kitchen aesthetic!
- A Promised Land – It’s hard to go wrong with this book by Obama where he brings readers inside the Oval Office and recounts his experiences in Moscow, Cairo, Beijing, and more.
- Cocktail Shaker Set – This is a great gift for someone who’s is interested in the world of cocktails! A great all-in-one bar set that comes in its own holder to help keep it organized.
- Food Chopper – This food chopper is such a great kitchen gadget. It makes chopping and prepping ingredients so easily that your friend would love you for helping them save time in the kitchen.
- Made for Living – One of the few coffee table cooks I love flipping through, this Made for Living book is perfect for your friend who loves scrolling through interiors on Instagram.
- Dyed Organic Cotton Pot Holder – Super cute and practical, get a set of these pot holder that comes in multiple colours.
- Women’s Soft Faux Leather Tote – I like to call this the fancy mom bag. Stylish but large enough to carry all the things your kiddo needs for an outing from snacks to hand sanitizer it fits everything!
- Fresh Air Odor-Free Kitchen Compost Bin – This might seem like an odd pick but I know that we all know a couple of people who have an old compost bin that they’ve been planning to get rid of but never got around to doing it. Get them this well designed compost bin so they can toss out the old one! It’s also a great practical gifts for family members who say to “not get them anything.”
- Glass Meal Prep Containers – We all have that friend who has been meaning to get new lunch containers for ages now. Why not surprise them with a nice matching set?
- Timberland Men’s Leather Wallet – We all have that guy friend in our lives that uses the same wallet until it falls apart right? Get them this nice leather wallet for them to use for the next 10 years!
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet – There is no such thing as too many cast irons! However, if you have a friend without one, then you’re going to have to get this for them!
- Stainless Steel Mug A nice mug that keeps your coffee or tea warm is a game changer. Get one of these for the caffeine lover in your life.
- Make Life Beautiful – As a huge fan of Studio McGee, I would love to have this look. If your friend has similar tastes to you, then this one’s going to be a hit.
- Bamboo Bathtub Tray Caddy – It’s the little things that makes your bathroom feel like a luxurious space. This tray caddy helps makes bath time just a little bit more spa-like.
- Pop Electric Popcorn maker – Again, it’s hard to justify a popcorn maker for yourself but when it’s gifted, it’s a different story! A popcorn maker is a fun and delicious kitchen gadget that can be tucked away when not in use.
- Mens Leather Toiletry Bag – These leather toiletry bags are gorgeous and perfect for the traveler in your life. You can pay extra to get them personalized as well!
- Vortex Air Fryer – An air fryer is a game changing kitchen appliance! You can cook up fried items in a healthier way by using less oil. Perfect for a friend who loves trying out new gadgets or want to try a healthier diet.
Leave a Comment