Holiday Gift Guide for Her – Lots of great ideas for all the amazing women in your life, including you 😉
Today’s guide is dedicated to the wonderful women in your life such as moms, wives, friends, sisters and/or even you. I brought to you great ideas to make your shopping for the ladies easier and fun with items for all budgets and taste.
I picked out 12 amazing gifts that she would love and enjoy! I really hope you find some great picks in here. And if you have more gift ideas for her, please share with me on the comments below. I would love to know. Happy shopping!
ps: If you enjoy this Holiday Gift Guide for Her, I bet you will love the other two that I posted last week. Visit the Holiday Gift Guide For Healthy Foodies and The Holiday Gift Guide for Cookbook Lovers too.
1. Hanging Clear Glass Prism Air: I love it, because it’s very versatile. You can use it for cacti, air plants or even candles and other decorative items you would like to display. Great item who enjoys decoration.
2. Women’s Faux Fur House Slippers: These slippers are so adorable and more important; they are very comfortable and warm. Perfect for this time of the year!
3. Longchamp Tote Handbag: Definitely my favorite tote in the world. I have one and I use it ALL the time. Best gift for someone who needs a roomy tote to carry lots of things.
4. UGG Women Croc Boats: I can’t think of any other winter boots so chic and beautiful like this one. Who wouldn’t LOVE to get it for Christmas?
5. Essential Oil Diffuser: This diffuser is hand crafted and designed out of the highest quality porcelain. It’s so beautiful and goes well in any room of your home. Awesome gift for someone who needs to improve her health, increase her energy, or to help she sleep better. Love it!
6. Instant Fujifilm Film Camera: I think this Instant Film Camera is so much like the old polaroids but much better. And let’s say that it has perfect colors. Amazing and it’s definitely a cool gift for the photograph lovers!
7. MacBook Air/ Macbook Pro/ iPad Pro Case Cover: I love this bag especially because it looks high end and holds the laptop and charger perfectly.
8. The Five Minute Journal: I got this last Mother’s day and I really love it. I have to agree that this journal really focuses your attention on the good in your life and it helps you have a better day. I highly recommend it. I bet all the women in your life would enjoy to have that.
9. Wireless Headphones: What I love most about these ear headphone is that it’s very comfortable and the sound is AMAZING!
10. Miss Dior by Christian Dior: This smells amazing and it’s Dior. You can’t go wrong with this one.
11. Women Winter Hat: Warm, fashion and cute hat. This is definitely on my Christmas shopping list this year.
12. Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Love the color, the sound, and also the price! It’s also so easy to use and hook up. Excellent gift!
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links, which compensates our company when you purchase any item of this list at no additional cost to you.