Holiday Gift Guide For Him – The FINAL gift guide of this year is finally here and it’s all about the men in your life (dads, husbands, brothers, boyfriends and so on).
Here I am back with the final gift guide of the year and this time I picked out 12 amazing gifts for all the men in your life. Every year I struggle to find what to give to my husband because every time I ask him a suggestion he says, “I don’t need anything”. So, if you have the same problem I think these awesome gift ideas will help you to buy the perfect gift for your husband, dad, brother, boyfriend or best friend. These are a lot of the things that I would love to give to my favourite boys in my life! Hope it’s a helpful list for you.
ps: If you enjoy this Holiday Gift Guide for Him, I bet you will love the other three that I posted last week. Visit the Holiday Gift Guide for Her, Holiday Gift Guide For Healthy Foodies and The Holiday Gift Guide for Cookbook Lovers too.
1. Bar Tool Set: These are great tools to make the perfect cocktail. Also it’s so easy to store. You just keep everything tucked away in the rack until it’s time to make cocktails. Perfect gift for someone who likes to entertain.
2. Lunch Tote Bag: This one I need to buy for my husband. He always brings his lunch in a plastic bag. Not nice at all. This one is gorgeous and it has a fashionable design. This lunch bag is eco-friendly because it is insulated with a 3-layer quilt of aluminum and cotton, made partly from recycled plastic bottles. Isn’t that cool?! Love it!
3. Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers: My husband has one of these. It’s so fun to have that at home. My son and my husband love to play it. This one has great styling and has a vinyl-to-MP3 recording, which means it transforms audio from vinyl records to MP3 format files. Amazing!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
4. iPhone Camera Lens and Smartphone Lens Kit: Isn’t that a great gift for the photograph lovers? I mean who doesn’t want to receive a camera lens that take professional quality close-up images and adds 25% width and height to your images?! Awesome, right?
5. Electronics Organizer/Travel Gadget Bag: I think every man who travels a lot for work should have one of these. It’s perfect for travel with multiple devices and it’s definitely a great way to help keep all the cords organized.
6. Men’s Cashmere Scarf: This year when we visited Scotland I bought a cashmere scarf for my dad-in-law (I confess I bought one of me too… ahhaa) and he loved it. It’s so warm and cozy, perfect for this time of the year. It has a soft fabric and it looks very elegant too, don’t you think? Highly recommend it.
7. Newsboy Hunting Hat: These caps are so comfortable and they have the adjustable straps for a perfect fit. They are beautiful and go really well with men of any age.
8. Apple Watch Stand and Charging Stand Aluminum: This is definitely a great convenient iwatch stand and charger. Love it.
9. Aldo Men’s Fashion Sneaker: These shoes are so pretty and perfect to wear on the weekends.
10. Leather Bag for 15.6 inch laptops: Any man would love the look of this bag. It’s cool, looks great, strong, spacious and easy to use.
11. Portable Charger External Battery: This is such a convenient gadget to charge cell phones and other devices on the go.
12. Magnetic Hourglass: I think it would look beautiful on any man’s work table. It’s very elegant and fun too.
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links, which compensates our company when you purchase any item of this list at no additional cost to you.