This Instant Pot Low-carb Cranberry Sauce is the easiest and fastest recipe you will ever make for the holiday season. It’s delicious and more important it’s sugar-free!
Just made this Instant Pot Low-carb Cranberry Sauce yesterday and I was so excited how delicious it turned out that I decided to share today with you. Just in time for the American Thanksgiving! I think you will be very excited too because this recipe is not only amazingly delicious, but so fast to make. Seriously, I’ve never made a recipe so fast in my entire life. And all thanks to the Instant Pot!! You’ll cook it in a pressure mode for only 1 minute and then in a sauté mode for 2 minutes. Done! Only 3 minutes and your sauce will be ready to serve! Isn’t that amazing?
We all know that this time of the year you’re very busy. We all have a ton of things to do. That’s why for me is so important to cook easy and fast recipes during the holiday season. After all, who likes to spend hours and hours in the kitchen when you have family and friends over to entertain, correct? So, this is a perfect low-carb cranberry sauce because this is a very simple and classic cranberry sauce recipe.
What I love about this recipe is not only because it’s literally made in 3 minutes, but because you can control the amount of sugar you add in it. I used my favourite natural sweetener Swerve and it was amazing.
Seriously, this homemade Instant Pot Low-carb Cranberry Sauce is delicious and much healthier than the store bought. It tastes like real cranberry and it has the perfect amount of sweetness. This Instant Pot Low-carb Cranberry Sauce also has one teaspoon of vanilla extract, which I think makes all the difference because elevates the flavour and I added a teaspoon of fresh zest orange too. It gives a tiny touch of freshness. So delicious! Try it and you’ll agree with me. This recipe is also gluten-free and vegan. Enjoy!
By the way, I’m not sure if it’s just me but I always end up buying more cranberries than I need. So if you’re like me, you should try making my Cranberry Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies, Almond Flour Cranberry Muffins, Easy Cranberry Oatmeal Recipe, Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Rice with Roasted Butternut Squash and Dried Cranberries to use up any extra cranberries.
More Holidays Side Dishes:
- Easy Roasted Turkey Leg
- Garlic Butter Turkey Breast Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Sauce
- Potatoes au Gratin
- Gluten Free Cornbread Recipe
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- 12 oz. pack fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup natural sweetener or regular sugar if you prefer.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Turn on the Instant Pot. Pout water and add the cranberries. Mix well to combine and close the lid.
- Press Manual for 1 minute. Let the pressure release naturally for about 7 minutes. Turn the value to Venting position and release all pressure. When the pressure is totally released, open the lid.
- Press off and then press Sauté mode. Add sweetener, vanilla and orange zest. Stir well.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until the cranberry sauce gets the consistent that you like. I prefer mine like a jam consistency.
- Let it cool down before transfer into a jar.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
And if you like this Instant Pot Low-carb Cranberry Sauce recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.