Just make clean up a total breeze with these Shrimp Veggies Foil Packets and have dinner on the table in 15 minutes!
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp — peeled and deveined
- 2 ears corn — cut into 4 pieces
- 1 pound sweet potatoes — peeled and diced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup asparagus — chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper — to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat or preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Cut four sheets of foil about 12-inches long.
Divide the shrimp, corn, sweet potato, broccoli, asparagus, olive oil, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper into each four foil sheets.
Gently toss everything well to combine.
You have to put the ingredients in a single layer.
Fold the sides of the foil and seal the packets well.
Place foil packets on the grill or in the oven and cook until just cooked for about 12-15 minutes.
Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Course: Main Course
Keyword: dinner, gluten-free, healthy, lunch, seafood, spring, summer
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page here.