Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
This easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and lots of garlic.
Servings 2 people
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
In a large bowl, add the Brussel sprouts, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Mix everything to combine well.
Spread the Brussel sprouts mixture onto a baking sheet in an even layer with the cut-side-down.
Don’t forget to toss them once halfway through baking.
Bake them for about 25 minutes or until the Brussel sprouts are golden brown on the edges.
Before serving, top with Parmesan cheese.
- If you like Brussel sprouts, you'll love this list of Brussel sprouts recipes that are great as side dishes. I also have a long list of delicious and healthy side dishes here. You'll find a variety of great veggie side dishes, such as mashed cauliflower, cauliflower rice, roasted veggies, roasted asparagus, green beans, and salads.
- For more browned and crispy Brussels sprouts, you can broil them for a few minutes at the end.
- Make sure you spread out the sprouts on the sheet pan so they crisp up. Too close and they'll steam.
- To store: Leftover Brussels sprouts in an airtight container for up to 4 days once they've cooled to room temperature.
- To reheat: Reheat leftovers in the oven so they stay crispy.
Serving: 1/4 | Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g