Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe
This shrimp boil recipe has all the flavor of the classic dish without the mess. Make this recipe tonight for a delicious meal in just 30 minutes!
Servings 6 people
- 1 pound baby potatoes cut in half
- 3 ears corn each cut crosswise into 3 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning or Cajun seasoning
- 1 lb medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 10 oz smoked andouille sausage thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Then, add potatoes until just tender. It’s about 10 minutes. Add in corn. Stir during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain everything well.
In a small bowl, add melted butter, garlic and Old Bay seasoning.
Then, add potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
Pour the butter mixture over and toss everything together.
Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and corn is cooked.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Serving: 1/6 | Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 205mg | Sodium: 1124mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g