Mango Green Smoothie
This is the fastest way to get more greens in your diet. Make this delicious Mango Green Smoothie and start your day right.
Servings 2 people
- ½ cup almond milk you can also use water, coconut water or coconut milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium ripe banana peeled and frozen into chunks
- ¾ cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tbsp almond butter optional
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Using a frozen banana leads to a creamier smoothie.
- You can use fresh mango if you have some on hand.
- Make sure to wash the spinach before making a smoothie.
- To store: You can store the mango green smoothie for an extra day in the fridge but you'll have to give it a mix as the smoothie may separate in the fridge.
- To freeze: Freeze the smoothie in an airtight container with some space on top as the smoothie will expand.
Serving: 1/2 | Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g