Blueberry Banana Smoothie
This post is sponsored by Hershey’s Canada and I’ve been compensated monetarily and with product, but all the opinions are my mine.
Servings 2 people
- 3 cubes of ice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup pineapple chopped
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp Reese Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 tbsp chia
- 1 tbsp oatmeal
- To make the smoothie thicker, you can add more ice to the blender.
- If you do not have fresh blueberries, you can use frozen blueberries.
- If using pineapple from a can, you may have to rinse it a bit first as it will have a coating of syrup.
- To store: You can store the smoothie for an extra day in the fridge but you'll have to give it a mix as the smoothie may separate in the fridge.
- To freeze: Freeze the smoothie in an airtight container with some space on top as the smoothie will expand.
Serving: 1/2 | Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 372mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 25g