Quick Easy Tuna Pasta
This Quick Easy Tuna Pasta recipe is a delicious, healthy meal to make when time is short, but you still want to make a nutritious meal for dinner or lunch.
Servings 4 people
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add the quinoa fusilli, and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain the pasta.
Heat the oil in a pan, and add the onion. Sauté until they are golden brown.
Add the garlic, and cook until fragrant.
Flake the tuna into the onion mixture, and heat.
Add the tomato sauce and cooked quinoa fusilli to the tuna mixture. Stir well for 1 minute or so.
Serve with a generous grinding of pepper, basil leaves, and Parmesan cheese.
- Feel free to use fresh tuna if you have leftover cooked tuna in the fridge.
- You can use tuna packed in oil or water. It's up to you!
- I use quinoa fusilli but you can use a different pasta.
- To store: Store the leftover tuna pasta in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- To reheat: You can easily reheat everything in the microwave or enjoy it chilled.
- To freeze: Once cooled completely, transfer the dish to an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze for up to 2 months.
Serving: 1/4 | Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 455mg | Potassium: 311mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g