Cauliflower Muffins Recipe
These Cauliflower Muffins are gluten-free, low-carb, and high in fiber. They are the perfect side dish, appetizer, or even a delicious on-the-go quick snack!!
Servings 12 people
- ¾ cup red yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped into a very small pieces
- 1 cup red onions chopped
- 4 cups florets cauliflower chopped into very small pieces (I used my food processor, but you can chop with a knife)
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- ¾ cup + ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup gluten-free oatmeal flour
- 1 egg
- Salt and ground black pepper
Preheat the oven 400F.
Spray two non-stick 12-cup muffin pans with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients (except the ½ cup mozzarella) and mix until properly combined.
Using a medium scoop spoon, fill muffin cups to the top.
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the remaining mozzarella on top of each muffin. Bake for more 10 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
Please, don’t forget to check your muffin to make sure the bottoms are cooked enough.
Wait to cool completely to remove from the mini muffin pans. Best served warm.
Serving: 1/12 | Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g