Eggplant Pizza Bites Recipe
These delicious and healthy Eggplant Pizza Bites are low-carb, gluten-free, and very flavourful!! They are made with homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella, and basil!
Servings 11 people
Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the eggplant slices and drizzle olive oil on top. Season them with salt and pepper.
Bake them for about 7-10 minutes or until tender. Remove from the oven and spread tomato sauce over each eggplant slice.
Then add mozzarella, chopped basil and oregano on the top of each eggplant slice.
Bring the eggplants to the oven again and broil for about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
- Adapted from Eat Good 4 Life.
- There is no need to peel the eggplant before using.
- Try adding other diced vegetables as toppings. See the blog post for some suggestions!
- You can use shredded mozzarella if you do not have sliced mozzarella.
- To store: Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To reheat: You can reheat these bites in the oven or enjoy them cold.
Serving: 1/12 | Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g