Shrimp Fried Rice with Broccoli
This Shrimp Fried Rice with Broccoli is very flavorful, easy to make, and gluten-free meal! You can add any veggie, rice, soy sauce, and you are done.
Servings 4 people
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup large shrimp
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2/3 cup red onion diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup yellow pepper chopped
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup green onions sliced
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and sesame oil. Whisk very well and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and cook until pink. Then set aside.
In the same skillet, add garlic and onions. cook until onions are golden brown.
Add broccoli and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Add the yellow pepper, corn, and peas. Cook until the veggies are tender, about 2-3 minutes. Don’t forget to stir occasionally.
When the veggies are ready to add the rice, green onions, and soy sauce mixture. Cook for about 2-3 minutes and add the shrimp! Enjoy your meal!
- You can purchase peeled and deveined shrimp if you prefer.
- Make sure everything is diced into small pieces so it stir fries quickly and you get a little bit of everything with every bite.
- Feel free to use fresh or frozen corn!
- To store: Keep the shrimp fried rice with broccoli in an airtight container for up to 3 to 4 days in the fridge.
- To reheat: You can reheat the fried rice in the microwave or stovetop.
- To freeze: You can freeze fried rice in a freezer-safe container or bag for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1/4 | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 729mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g