Honestly, I am getting hungry just thinking about this Tabbouleh salad again!
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup pre-soaked bulgur
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes seeded and halved
- 1 cucumber peeled, seedless and fine dice
- ¾ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 finely minced scallions
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ tsp black pepper
For the Salad
Combining in a salad bowl presoaked bulgur with the remaining ingredients, including olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
Then toss well and adjust the seasoning if you think it is necessary.
- Cut everything into small bite-sized pieces so you get a bite of everything with each spoonful.
- Fresh herbs are ideal but you can swap for dried herbs if you do not have any available.
- To store: Store leftover tabbouleh in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To reheat: Simply microwave the leftovers to reheat them.
Serving: 1/4 | Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 403mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g