This delicious and nutritious green juice recipe is made with fresh kale, romaine, celery, cucumber, lemon, and green apples. This drink is a healthy morning choice and a great way to start the day.
Keyword breakfast, drinks, gluten-free, healthy, paleo, Snacks, Special Diet, vegan, vegetarian
Prep Time 10 minutes minutes
Total Time 10 minutes minutes
Servings 4 people
- 2 green apples halved and quartered
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 cucumber pealed
- 6 romaine leaves
- 5 kale leaves
- 1 lemon peeled
- Make sure to wash everything thoroughly before juicing.
- You can substitute kale for chard, spinach, and collard greens.
- Pear is a great swap for apples or if you want to add additional sweetness.
- To store: You can store the green juice for an extra day in the fridge but you'll have to give it a mix as the juice may separate in the fridge.
Serving: 1/4 | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 602mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g