Easy Roasted Veggies Meal-Prep Bowls
Easy Roasted Veggies Meal-Prep Bowls recipe is one of the best ways to pack your body with good nutrients and feel satisfied. It’s also great for a vegetarian, paleo and whole30 dinner.
Servings 4 bowls
Preheat the oven to 425ºF degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange your vegetables (except green beans) in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, garlic powder, turmeric, salt and pepper.
Roast for 15-20 minutes. Then, remove from the oven, add the green beans, return the baking sheet to the oven and roast for 10 minutes or until all the veggies are tender.
Divide roasted veggies between four 22 or 24oz meal prep containers and add the eggs on top. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Enjoy!
- If you use frozen vegetables, do not thaw them and roast them from frozen. They will need additional time.
- Do not overcrowd the baking sheet. Use two if necessary. This helps them roast better as they'll steam if they are too close to each other.
- You can save yourself preparation time by buying pre-cut vegetables.
- To store: Store the roasted veggies meal prep in airtight containers in the fridge for up to 4 days
- To reheat: Reheat the meal prep in the microwave or oven.
Serving: 1/4 | Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 185mg | Sodium: 1011mg | Potassium: 993mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g