Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Breast
Tender, juicy Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Breast, that's packed with flavour from the garlic butter sauce. It’s totally a win win!
Servings 3 people
Preheat oven to 400°F. Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika and set aside.
In a small bowl mix together the butter, Italian seasoning, parsley, and garlic. Set aside.
In a cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. When the skillet is really hot add chicken breast. Sear until golden. It’s about 1-2 minutes each side.
Pour garlic butter mixture over the chicken breast. Place skillet in the oven and cook until cooked through. It’s about 20-30 minutes or until chicken breasts gets to an internal temperature of 165F.
Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the skillet onto the chicken breast before serving.
- Click HERE to watch the web stories for this recipe.
- Fresh garlic tastes a lot better than pre-minced garlic, so I recommend you use fresh garlic cloves.
- Get chicken breasts similar in size, so they cook evenly.
- If you don't have a cast-iron skillet, sear the chicken breasts in a regular pan and transfer them to a baking dish or lined sheet pan to finish in the oven.
- To store: Store leftover chicken breasts in an airtight container for up to 4 days in the fridge.
- To reheat: You can reheat in the microwave when ready to eat. You can also eat chicken cold.
- To freeze: Freeze the cooked chicken breasts in a freezer-safe bag or container for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1/3 | Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 176mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 555mg