Low-Carb Green Smoothie
This low carb green smoothie tastes great and provides healthy fats, lots of protein and necessary fiber, all in one glass. Better yet, the recipe comes together in less than 5 minutes!
Servings 2 People
- 1 medium avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop of sugar-free vanilla protein powder I really recommend this one (It's my favorite and tastes really good)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter powder I really love and recommend this one from Naked.
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Serving: 1/2 | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 480mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g