Low-Carb Green Smoothie
This low carb green smoothie tastes great and provides healthy fats, lots of protein and necessary fiber, all in one glass. Better yet, the recipe comes together in less than 5 minutes!
Servings 2 People
- 1 medium avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop of sugar-free vanilla protein powder I really recommend this one (It's my favorite and tastes really good)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter powder I really love and recommend this one from Naked.
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 ice cubes optional
- Some mint leaves
- Click HERE to watch the web story.
- Unsweetened almond milk, cashew milk, oat milk, or other nut milk can be swapped for coconut milk.
- You can use frozen avocado instead of fresh avocado.
- The ice cubes will help the smoothie thicken. Skip them if you want the smoothie to be thinner.
- To store: Store the green smoothie for a day in the fridge but you’ll have to give it a mix as the ingredients may separate.
- To freeze: You can freeze the green smoothie in an airtight container with some space on top as the smoothie will expand as it freezes.
Serving: 1/2 | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 480mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g