Garlic Butter Shrimp Skillet
This go-to shrimp recipe for Garlic Butter Shrimp Skillet makes an easy and quick meal that looks fancy. In just a few minutes, your shrimp will be perfectly cooked with garlic butter seasoning.
Servings 4 people
- 2 tbsp. olive oil extra virgin
- 1 lb shrimp raw, peeled and deveined
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 4 tbsp grass-fed butter melted — use Ghee if you're doing Whole30
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Juice of 1 lemon or more, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper.
Cook until pink for about 3 minutes. Don’t forget to stir occasionally. Set aside.
Add garlic to the skillet, and cook and stir few times for about 1 minute. Add butter, Italian seasoning and lemon juice.
Stir in shrimp and gently toss everything to combine. Cook for another minute.
Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley.
Serving: 1/4 | Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 203mg | Sodium: 554mg | Potassium: 12mg | Sugar: 1g