Easy Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Roasted vegetables are an easy and delicious side dish. The full flavor makes them a family favorite, and it’s a great way to get a large variety of veggies into your diet.
Servings 6 people
- 2 cups butternut squash diced
- 2 cups radishes cut them into quarters
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts sliced and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 5 slices cooked bacon nitrate and sugar free for Whole30 (ButcherBox has great quality bacon)
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thick 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut into thick 1-inch pieces
- fresh green onions to garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place butternut squash, radishes and Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper then toss to coat.
Spread into an even layer, roast for about 15-20 minutes.
Remove and toss in bell pepper and onions, return to oven and roast 15-20 minutes longer.
Remove from the oven and top it with bacon and green beans before serving.
Serving: 1/6 | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 665mg | Potassium: 565mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g