Keto Avocado Green Smoothie
A keto smoothie is a great way to start your day. It’s packed with protein and healthy fats and is easy to make and transport.
Servings 1 person
- If you're looking for a good silicone straw to buy it, this one is what I use and recommend. Hope you like it ;-)
- Instead of almond milk, you can try soy milk, whole milk, coconut milk, or hemp milk.
- Try to get protein powder that does not have added artificial sweeteners.
- To store: Try to drink this smoothie as soon as possible but you can leave it in the fridge for a day or so. Just mix it back together if needed.
- To freeze: Freeze the smoothie or the ingredients for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 740mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g