LET'S MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Broiled Salmon Recipe
Swipe up and sign up to receive new recipes, plus get a FREE e-cookbook when you subscribe!
Before we make this recipe, sign up!
– wild salmon – 1olive oil – crushed red pepper to taste – salt and ground black pepper to taste – Italian seasoning – fresh lemon juice
What you need:
– Preheat the oven on high broil. – Place a cast iron skillet under a pre-heated broiler for ten minutes.
– Remove the pan from the oven and put the salmon fillet skin-side down on the heated cast iron pan.
– Pour olive oil on top of the salmon and season it with red pepper flakes, dry parsley, salt, and pepper.
– Place the cast iron back in the oven on high broil and cook for about 8 or 10 minutes.
Swipe up to make this recipe!
– Before serving the salmon, top with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Swipe up to receive a copy of our ebook "Dinner: 15 Healthy Meals". The recipes are all gluten-free, low-carb, paleo and whole30!