Ready to make and enjoy this quick easy broiled salmon recipe? It only requires four ingredients and you will have a delicious and perfect heart-healthy meal for your busy weeknights.
If you are looking for a quick and easy broiled recipe, you are definitely at the right place. I don’t know why I’ve never posted this recipe before. Broiling salmon is my favorite way to cook it and I’ve been making this recipe for years.
I am sure you will love this recipe too because it is one of the fastest, easiest ways to prepare this healthy fish.
Delicious Quick Easy Broiled Salmon Recipe
The high heat cooks it quickly and evenly, giving the fish a crispy texture. Oh, and there’s no need to flip the fish! The secret here is to place a cast iron skillet under a pre-heated broiler for about ten minutes. When the cast iron is fully heated you place the salmon. The contact of the cold salmon skin with the skillet will sear the skin and make it crispy and delicious. But if you don’t enjoy eating fish skin, you can easily remove it when you are eating.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page here.
This broiled salmon is a highly nutritious choice with all the omega-3 fatty acids from this fish, making this recipe a heart-healthy option for you during your busy weeknights.
You can make it a complete meal serving with some delicious green salad or maybe you prefer to have it along with some roasted crispy green beans, roasted asparagus, Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries, Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower and Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet. Either way, you end up with a complete meal, full of healthy nutrients to fully satisfy you and your family.
You will see that main courses simply do not get any easier, tastier, or more elegant than that. This quick easy broiled salmon recipe only requires four simple ingredients: red pepper flakes, dry parsley, salt, pepper, and a squish of fresh lemon juice. The best part of this recipe is that you probably have all the ingredients on hand, but the seasoning of this dish is totally up to you. It doesn’t take much to make this dish perfect since salmon is already very tasty on its own.
More Salmon Recipes to Try:
- Easy Cedar Plank Salmon: This has tons of flavourful!
- Foil Baked Salmon Recipe: It is baked over a bed of asparagus. You infuse your salmon with lemon, onion, and dried oregano for a richer flavor.
- Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil: Butter, garlic, salt and pepper. It’s all what you need to make this easy dinner.
- Spicy Butter Salmon in Foil: Easy, quick and delicious.
- Salmon Chopped Salad: Perfect if you have salmon leftovers.
Quick Easy Broiled Salmon Recipe
- 12 ounce filet of wild salmon
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Pinch of dry parsley
- A squirt of fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven on high broil.
- Place a cast iron skillet under a pre-heated broiler for about ten minutes.
- Remove the pan from the broiler and put the salmon fillet skin-side down on the heated cast iron pan.
- Season the salmon with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Place the cast iron back under the broiler and cook for about 8 or 10 minutes.
- Before serving the salmon, top with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/4) — Calories: 148, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 50mg, Sodium: 51mg, Potassium: 371mg, Carbohydrates: 4g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 18g, Vitamin A: 50%, Vitamin C: 32.2%, Iron: 0.4%
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
If you like Quick Easy Broiled Salmon recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.