LET'S MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Garlic Butter Pork Chops
"This recipe is sooo delicious and easy for a week night. I have made it 3 times. Absolute go to chop recipe".
What readers say about this recipe:
Swipe up and sign up to receive new recipes, plus get a FREE e-cookbook when you subscribe!
Before we make this recipe, sign up!
– pork chops – salt and pepper – butter – fresh thyme - chopped – cloves garlic - minced – extra virgin olive oil
What you need:
– Preheat oven to 375°F. – Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, and set aside.
– In a small bowl, mix together the butter, thyme, and garlic. Set aside.
– In a cast iron skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. – When the skillet is really hot, add the pork chops. Sear until golden, about 2 minutes per side.
– Pour the garlic butter mixture over the pork chops. – Place the skillet in the oven, and cook until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145ºF, about 10-12 minutes.
Swipe up to make this recipe!
Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the skillet onto the pork chops.
Swipe up to receive a copy of our ebook "Dinner: 15 Healthy Meals". The recipes are all gluten-free, low-carb, paleo and whole30!