LET'S MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Waffles
I simply loved this recipe! It’s really easy to make and healthy which is great. I absolutely love peanut butter so it was such a perfect combination!
Why you need to make this recipe:
Swipe up and sign up to receive new recipes, plus get a FREE e-cookbook when you subscribe!
Before we make this recipe, sign up!
– oatmeal flour – baking powder – salt – organic peanut butter – coconut milk – egg whites
What you need:
– Preheat your waffle iron to high heat setting. – In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together.
– In a medium bowl, add the wet ingredients and mix well (not including the egg whites). – In a small bowl, beat eggs thoroughly until they become foamy.
– Combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix everything together.
– Then, fold egg whites into your batter.
– Spray both surfaces of your waffle iron with cooking spray. – Use a ladle to pour on the waffle iron.
Swipe up to make this recipe!
Cook waffles until crispy and golden brown. Top with your favorite fruit and pure Canadian maple syrup.
Swipe up to receive a copy of our ebook "Dinner: 15 Healthy Meals". The recipes are all gluten-free, low-carb, paleo and whole30!