5-ingredient Peach Salsa Recipe
Quick and Easy 5-ingredient Peach Salsa Recipe for you enjoy during the last weeks of summer.
Servings 4 people
- 2 cups peach pealed and chopped
- 1 cup red onion chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeno without seeds and chopped
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped (optional)
- Salt and black pepper optional
In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and toss well to combine.
Serve immediately or keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Serving: 1/4 | Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.4g | Protein: 1.4g | Fat: 0.4g | Sodium: 41mg | Fiber: 2.4g | Sugar: 9.6g