Low-Carb Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
This Low-carb Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies recipe is healthy, whole30, paleo, easy, delicious and perfect for meal prep. It’s a recipe packed with flavor and also great for a busy weeknight dinner.
Servings 5 serving
Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
In a large bowl, add all the veggies, the spices, olive oil and sausage links. Mix everything together until all is combined.
Place the veggies to a large baking sheet and lay sausages on top of the veggies.
Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, flip halfway and roast for more 10-15 minutes or until the sausage is cooked through.
Turn the oven broiler on high for 2 minutes to give the veggies and sausages the crispy and brown look.
Remove from oven and serve with cauliflower mashed or cauliflower rice, if desired.
- Feel free to use your favourite sausages for this recipe.
- Avoid overcrowding the sheet pan so you get better browning on the sausages and vegetables.
- You can add cumin or coriander for more flavour.
- To store: Put leftovers into an airtight glass container and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To reheat: Rewarm leftover sausage and veggies in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- To freeze: Freeze in a freezer-safe bag once the sausage and veggies have reached room temperature. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1/5 | Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 1134mg | Potassium: 874mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g