Shrimp Cauliflower Mash Bowl
This Shrimp Cauliflower Mash Bowl is a great meal for those who are on the low-carb diet. Also it's ready in less than 30 minutes, easy and quick to make and very flavourful!
Servings 2 people
For the Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower cut up into florets
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- You can buy shrimp with tails removed, deveined, and peeled to save time.
- You can use frozen shrimp for this shrimp and mash bowl but you need to fully thaw them before using.
- Careful not to overcook the shrimp as it'll become rubbery.
- To store: Store leftover shrimp cauliflower mash bowls in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To reheat: You can reheat this recipe in the microwave.
Serving: 1/2 | Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 63g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 357mg | Sodium: 2008mg | Potassium: 1253mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g