These Cauliflower Muffins are gluten-free, low-carb, and high in fiber. They are the perfect side dish, appetizer, or even a delicious on-the-go quick snack!!
I think we all agree that cauliflower is such a magical vegetable. There are so many ways to cook with it. You can make cauliflower pizza dough (this one from The Detoxista is great), cauliflower rice (I love this recipe from Everyday Maven), cauliflower breadsticks, and the list goes on and on.
This is my first time baking with cauliflower and I loved the results because these muffins ended up very soft inside, crispy outside, and flavorful. They are also gluten-free because I used oatmeal flour and also low-carb. These go perfectly with some eggs for breakfast or as a veggie side dish to any protein for dinner. I also think this is a great entertaining recipe and even a good on-the-go quick snack. I hope you enjoy this recipe and have fun making it 😉
Thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my healthy recipe posts? Follow my Primavera Kitchen Board on Pinterest!!! I also have more great Pinterest Boards full of awesome recipes like Healthy Fall Recipes and Side Dishes for Christmas.
Cauliflower Muffins Recipe
- ¾ cup red — yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped into a very small pieces
- 1 cup red onions — chopped
- 4 cups florets cauliflower — chopped into very small pieces (I used my food processor, but you can chop with a knife)
- ¼ cup parsley — chopped
- ¾ cup + ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup oatmeal flour
- 1 egg
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven 400F.
- Spray two non-stick 12-cup muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients (except the ½ cup mozzarella) and mix until properly combined.
- Using a medium scoop spoon, fill muffin cups to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the remaining mozzarella on top of each muffin. Bake for more 10 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Please, don’t forget to check your muffin to make sure the bottoms are cooked enough.
- Wait to cool completely to remove from the mini muffin pans. Best served warm.
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
If you like this Cauliflower Muffins recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.