These Christmas Almond Chocolate Cups are made with only 3 ingredients and require no baking. It’s ultra-easy to make, delicious, gluten-free, and vegan too!
I hope you had a beautiful and delicious Thanksgiving dinner with your loved ones. I’ll seize the opportunity and express my gratitude to YOU. Thank YOU for visiting my blog, for trying my recipes, for following me on Instagram and Facebook and for your kind comments and emails. I’m so thankful for you making what I do worthwhile. I’m truly grateful!
Now it’s time to start planning another special holiday, which happens to be my favorite holiday of the year: Christmas! I love all the Christmas decorations, the Christmas movies, songs, Christmas breakfast, the excited kids when Santa Claus visits and so on. Ah, I can’t forget I love Christmas baking! This year I’m making lots of Christmas treats for the blog and I believe you all will love them. The first treat I made was these delicious Christmas Almond Chocolate Cups and I’m so glad I made them because they turned out amazing.
If I were you, I wouldn’t think twice and make these chocolate cups as soon as possible because it’s seriously the easiest Christmas treat to make ever. Do you wanna know the reason why it is so easy?? Well, it doesn’t require baking and you only will need 3 ingredients. All you have to do is to melt a good quality dark chocolate, mix with salted almonds, pour it into muffin tin and freeze for 10 minutes. It’s so easy to make that your kids can help you to make them. Really you can get better than that, right? Also, these Christmas Almond Chocolate Cups are gluten-free and vegan. I hope you enjoy them!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
If you’d like more festive treats, try these 30 Healthier Christmas Cookies. I also like to make this Maple Roasted Cranberry Oatmeal and Low-carb Blender Banana Bread during the holiday season as well!
Please, if you recreate this recipe, please take a picture and hashtag #primaverakitchen on Instagram! I would love to see your version.
Watch the Christmas Almond Chocolate Cups Web Stories.
Christmas Almond Chocolate Cups
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1 cup salted and roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons Christmas Sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and melt in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Stir the chocolate every 30 seconds so you don't burn it. Take your time, don't heat too quickly, and keep stirring.
- Then add in the almonds until coated. Stir well.
- Pour two tablespoons of the chocolate mixture into the muffin tin.
- Add some Christmas sprinkles on top.
- Let harden in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- If you don't have chocolate chips, you can also melt chocolate baking bars.
- Feel free to use any type of chocolate such as semi-sweet, dark, or milk chocolate.
- Since these are Christmas treats, I use Christmas-themed sprinkles. However, you can use any type of sprinkles to make this a year-round treat! They're also great for birthdays, Easter, Halloween, and more.
- To store: Keep the almond chocolate cups covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
And if you like this Christmas Almond Chocolate Cups recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipe updates like being notified when new recipes like this Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan comes out. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
More Christmas Treats:
Christmas Dulce de Leche Cashew Turtles
4-Ingredient Christmas Chocolate Banana Treats
Leave a Comment