This Low-carb Blender Banana Bread is ultra-easy to make. Simply toss all of the ingredients into the blender, pour into the pan, and bake it for 40 mins! Done! And, even better, it’s gluten-free too!
Today, I’m very excited to share this recipe with you because this is, without doubt, the most delicious low-carb blender banana bread I’ve ever made, tasted, and tried. No, seriously, I’m not kidding here or exaggerating! This is the low-carb blender banana bread that you were looking for.
And this blender banana bread is not only low-carb but gluten-free too. Isn’t that great? Wait! The best part is about to come! What is it? Well, you can guess by the name of this recipe. It is all made from start to finish in a blender. Do you believe that? There is no need to use a bowl to mix all the dry ingredients, then another bowl to mix all the wet ingredients and then combine everything together.
To make this low-carb blender banana bread, simply toss all the ingredients into the blender and press puree. You wait for the batter becomes smooth and then you pour the batter into the loaf pan. Isn’t it amazing when you can make your recipe entirely in your blender? It’s a dream 😉
Also, this low-card blender banana bread recipe requires only simple ingredients that, if you are on a low-carb diet, you probably have all in your pantry. This banana bread contains no flour because it’s made with almond meal and for this reason, it’s gluten-free too. It doesn’t contain butter or refined sugar. Instead, I used a natural sweetener called xylitol. It has the same texture and flavor as sugar but fewer calories.
I also added chocolate chips that make this low-carb blender banana bread even more delicious. You can use the dark chocolate chips, only adding a small amount of sugar in there, but if you prefer, you can use the sugar-free chocolate chips. Mm… This is definitely a flavorful banana bread that will please everybody. So, pull out your blender and let’s bake!
Low-carb Blender Banana Bread
- 2 large ripe bananas - peeled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup natural sweetener Swerve or xylitol - you can also use coconut sugar or brown sugar, but it won’t be low-carb
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray or line the pan with parchment paper so the paper overhangs two sides like handles.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender except the chocolate chips and blend until completely smooth and combined. You may need to stop to scrape down and stir the ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips to the blender and with a spatula, stir well to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the center has set up and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn off the oven and allow the loaf to sit in the hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely in the pan for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the pan and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
If you like this Low-carb Blender Banana Bread Chicken recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.