The holiday season is right around the corner and as we all know it’s that time of the year when we express how much we love someone not only through words or actions, but in gifts too. Most of us get excited to go shopping and buy the especial gift for our family and friends. But, many times this is also a moment where some people get overwhelmed and anxious over finding the right gifts. I totally understand it because I believe the more we care and value a person, the more we want to choose the perfect gift which reflects how much we love this person.
So, for the next few weeks I’ll be sharing my Holiday Gift Guide and I really hope these guides will help you to decide what gift you should buy. We are going to start with this fun Holiday Gift Guide for Cookbook lovers, because I’m sure we all have that special family member or friend who enjoys to cook and probably would be so happy to receive an awesome cookbook as a gift this year. Enjoy!
1. Simple: The name of this cookbook says it ALL, which means that the recipes are effortless, but yet amazing and delicious.
2. Natural Feasts: This cookbook proves that you can entertaining family, friends and guests on a plant-based diet easily. The recipes are delicious and very satisfying. All the recipes are also gluten-free.
3. Naturally Nourished: Isn’t that amazing when you can cook wholefood recipes with easy ingredients, great flavour and on a budget? So, this cookbook shows you how.
4. Starters, Salads, and Sexy Sides: Don’t you think that it is easier to know what to make for the main course than for the side dishes? I feel like many times we struggle about what to serve with the main course. That’s why I think this cookbook is great. There are over 80 fun and delicious side dishes that help you to decide what to make to go with your main. It’s fantastic!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
5. Fuss-free Vegan: This cookbook shows you how to make your favourite food such as pizza, cheesy nachos, chocolate cake and etc in a vegan way. And the best part is that you won’t need to use complicated ingredients to make all these delicious foods. The recipes are so awesome that even non-vegans will crave them.
6. It all begins with Food: I can’t say enough good things about this cookbook! It’s a perfect gift for parents who are trying to make their family eat healthier and more nutritious food. Also, there are lots of important and useful information on organic, healthy living. And I guarantee that it has great recipes for all ages.
7. The Smitten Kitchen Everyday: The recipes are incredibly good and I like this book for its variety. There is something interesting in every dish and everything is simple and fresh. It’s definitely an excellent cookbook gift. You won’t be disappointed
8. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking: I can say with 100% certainty that this is one of the best culinary cook books I have ever read in my life. I love how the fundamentals of cooking are explained through salt, fat, acid and heat. So clever! This is not simply a cookbook, but a reference guide or a resource for day to day that you’ll use for years to come.
9. Simple Bites: This is one of my favourite cookbooks on this list because all the recipes were created with wholesome ingredients to feed your whole family with the best nutritious and tasty meals. I’m sure even your picky eater will love the recipes on this cookbook.
10. Love Real Cook: What I like most about this cookbook is that it’s very diet-friendly. Most of the recipes come with substitutions to accommodate different diets. I also love that there’s a picture for each recipe.
11. Half Baked Harvest Cookbook: This book has lots of unique recipes that are delicious and make you exited to eat. And the photos are stunning!!
12. The Joy of Gluten-Free, Sugar-free Baking: In my opinion, this is definitely the best gluten-free and sugar-free baking cookbook you will find out there. It’s amazing and there are more than 80 world-class recipes from breads, pastries to cookies and cakes and they are all gluten-free and sugar-free too.
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links, which compensates our company when you purchase any item of this list at no additional cost to you.