The holidays are here and today I’m sharing this with you some of the best gifts that are perfect for the home cook. Look no further than this gift guide as it covers all the kitchen must-haves!
Do you get stressed out thinking about getting the perfect gift for your loved ones? Well you’re in luck because I’m sharing with you this curated list of all the amazing kitchen items that any home cook will love. These are items that I love and use regularly and can’t live without.
From the best kitchen gadgets (that aren’t just a fad!) to classic items that last a lifetime, these items cover it all. I hope this Gift Guide for the Home Cooks can give you some great ideas of what to give to your loved ones this holiday season.
Gift Guide for the Home Cooks
- Electric Hot Water Kettle for Tea and Coffee – $28.99 I love how this this kettle is electric and boils water much faster than the stovetop kettle models. I also love how the design makes it easy to wrap the cord underneath it so if you’re storing it away when not in use, it’s neatly tucked away. It’s also perfect for small kitchens as it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- Always Pan – $145 The Always Pan is designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware in your kitchen: a frying pan, saucier, saucepan, sauté pan, steamer, skillet, nonstick pan, spatula, and spoon rest, It comes in a variety of aesthetically pleasing colours that any home cook will fall in love with. It’s also very lightweight for those who have difficulties lifting heavy kitchenware.
- Magnolia Table – $25 If your friend is a fan of Joanna Gaines, they’ll love receiving her latest cookbook. It’s the perfect accompanying gift if you are also getting something like the Always Pan or Cast Iron.
- Natural Body Products Gift Set – $36 This is the perfect gift for someone who misses going to the spa. The aromatic lavender scent will immediately relax them and they can keep their hands and lips moisturized with their hydrating lotion and lip balm. As someone who washes a ton of dishes from all the meals I cook, this has been such a nice way to relax after the dishes are done!
- Bambusi Cheese Board and Knife Set – $65 This Bambusi Cheese Board and Knife Set is made with 100% organic bamboo wood and is a powerhouse of a cheese board! The grooves on the side makes it perfect for holding the crackers and the knife set is built into the board – all you have to do is slide it out. It’s perfect for someone who always forgets where the knife set was put away to!
- KitchenAid Cordless Chopper – $100 I got this KitchenAid Cordless Chopper few months ago and I love it! Since it’s cordless it’s so much easier to chop my veggies now as I can move it around the kitchen with me. You can even get the other matching items in this line if you want to go all out for this gift!
- Breville Joule Sous Vide – $230 Do you have a friend who loves kitchen gadgets? Then this Breville Joule Sous Vide is for them! It’s small and sleek, making it super easy to store. It also heats up super fast and you can easily control it through an app on your phone.
- iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum – $370 If there are kids or pets in the house, this iRobot Roomba is a lifesaver. Actually, you don’t even need pets or kids, this robot vacuum is for everyone who’s not a fan of cleaning! Easily controlled by your phone, you can have all traces of dust, debris, hair, and more gone in a moment. Give the gift of time by getting this roomba.
- Instant Pot Smart WiFi Electric Pressure Cooker – $150 You can probably tell that I can’t live without it my Instant Pot from all the delicious and easy Instant Pot recipes I share here on the blog. You can make pretty much anything in an Instant Pot and it’s friendly for both beginner cooks or experienced cooks. There are also large Instant Pot communities online so if you ever have questions or want recipes, there’s always someone to chat with!
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender – $700 The Vitamix is my go-to blender. You can use it to make soups, smoothies, ice creams, dips, and more with this high powered blender! It’s super easy to clean and is built to last. While it’s a bit of a spurge, I feel like mine is worth every penny and can’t live without it.
- KitchenAid Countertop Mixer – $750 Another appliance that I have it and love. The KitchenAid mixer is a great gift for someone who loves to bake. I love the larger model as you can make multiple batches of baked goods in one go and I find that the commercial grade versions are much sturdier and last longer than the regular ones.
- Modern Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set – $55 These gold stainless steel measuring cups are very well made and are extra sturdy. While some measuring cups bend under pressure or stain over time, these ones do not!
- Mashed Potato Mixer – $88 I have this for over 6 years and I use it to make my mashed potatoes/sweet potato with it regularly. It’s much better than any other masher I’ve ever used and I highly recommend. It’s also great for pureeing things like baby food, whipped cream, sauces, and soups as well.
- Rubbermaid Brilliance Storage 14-Piece Plastic Lids – $40 I’m sure we all know someone who’s lunch containers can use a little bit of a refresh. Whether it be lost lids, containers holding onto smells, or just the random mismatched sets, this Rubbermaid Brilliance Storage set will help make packing leftovers and lunch less of a chore!
- Glass Food Storage Containers – $127 for a set of four. These airtight glass containers will make any pantry look super cute. If your friend always talks about how they bought a box of dried goods and totally forgot about them in the back of a cupboard, she’ll love these. Transfer boxed goods in an airtight container to make them last longer and the glass makes it easy to find what you need.
- Bottle Grinder Set With With Walnut Lid – $161 Stylish and functional, this bottle grinder set is a must have. With the grinder on the top instead of bottom, you no longer get salt and pepper spilled on your table when you set it down.
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven from Lodge – $143 I use this Dutch oven at least three time a week. It’s amazing and can pretty much do anything from braising, simmering, to baking bread. If your loved one is a fan of cooking, a Dutch oven is a perfect addition to their kitchen.
- Indoor Herb Garden Starter Kit with LED Grow Light – $80 Fresh herbs really take a dish to the next level. However, it can be hard to have fresh herbs on hand regularly, especially during busy seasons when they sell out quickly. This indoor herb garden is perfect to have in a kitchen for those moments! Delicious fresh herbs year round.
Hope you enjoy this Gift Guide for the Home Cooks and find it helpful to give you some gift ideas to your loved ones.