Subscribe to receive new recipes!
Taste more! Sign up and you'll be getting to your inbox brand new content weekly such as recipes, cooking tips, videos and my FREE E-COOKBOOK.
Easy 2-ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups are the perfect and fun halloween treat that is done in less than 15 minutes and your kids can help you to make them!
Halloween is right around the corner and I bet you’re starting to decorate your home for this fun celebration. This year we are not going to decorate the house or go to a Halloween party like we are used to do every year in Canada because we are in Brazil until December and unfortunately Brazilians don’t celebrate Halloween. I know that’s sad, right? Halloween is such a fun day. But here they celebrate the Day of Dead or All Soul’s dead on November second and a holiday too. It’s when Brazilians commemorate the ‘faithfully departed’. But, it’s not because I’m here that I won’t make some Halloween treats, do you agree with me? I love making them and this year I’m making these 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups.
How they can help you to make these 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups? They can draw the white ghosts in the cups for you. Kids love drawing things. And don’t worry! It’s so easy to draw the ghosts that your kids will be able to do it since it doesn’t require any technique or fancy material to make them. You need only a plastic bag. Easy, don’t you agree? So, let’s go to the recipe and enjoy!
- 3 cups dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup white chocolate, chopped
- In a heat-proof medium bowl, melt the dark chocolate in a microwave. Every 20 seconds stir the chocolate and put again in the microwave and continue repeating until the dark chocolate is melted.
- Spoon two tablespoons into a resealable plastic bag and set aside.
- In another heat-proof small bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave and stir every 20 seconds until it is melted.
- Spoon all the melted white chocolate into a resealable plastic bag and set aside.
- Then, pour the dark chocolate into silicone muffin pan (you can use a muffin pan that is not silicone, but I think it's easier to remove from silicone cups).
- Snip the corner of the plastic bag that has the white chocolate.
- While the dark chocolate is still warm, make the ghosts by piping circles of white chocolate.
- Using a pointy object such as a skewer or a toothpick draw one end of each circle out to create a tail.
- Snip the corner of the other plastic bag that has the dark chocolate and draw the eyes and mouths.
- Now, chill in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
Please, if you recreate this recipe, please take a picture and hash tag #primaverakitchen on Instagram! I would love to see your version.
And if you like this 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.