These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars are make with high quality ingredients like organic peanut butter, wholewheat flour, oatmeal and coconut milk. Enjoy!
Today I brought to you one more sweet, healthy and delicious treat recipe for you enjoy during your snack time with a cup of coffee or a cup of tea. I’ve got to be honest with you guys I am not a coffee girl by any mean. So, I love to have these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip bars with a delicious and warm lemon tea. Yummy!
This recipe is very easy to make and I bet you have all the ingredients on hand because who doesn’t have peanut butter and oatmeal in their pantries? That is why I love this peanut butter bars recipe. You can’t have any excuse not to make it since you have all the ingredients and it is so simple to put together.
What makes these cute bars even better is the quality of the ingredients. I chose organic chunky peanut butter, whole-wheat flour (because we all need extra fiber, right?), coconut milk for the healthier fat, natural sweetener and 70% cacao chocolate chip for even more chocolaty goodness. These chocolate chips are not only delicious, but also healthier because you are actually eating chocolate not just sugar. 🙂
So, I hope you get excited and try these delicious and crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars today in your kitchen.
- ½ cup (100g) raw sugar or brown sugar
- 1 cup (250g) chunky peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (120ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup (80g) old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (90g) 50% cacao chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter and the raw sugar. Add vanilla and coconut milk and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to creamy mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press the dough firmly into a greased 9x9” baking dish.
- Bake for about 17-20 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
So, I hope you enjoy this recipe and try to make some in your own kitchen today. If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Sweet treats for you
These super soft Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies are crazy thick and delicious. The inside will melt in your mouth and the white chocolate adds a perfect flavour to these cookies.
These Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies really deserve your time and attention!!
These super fudgy Flourless Chocolate Chip Brownies couldn’t be simpler and taste AWESOME!