These flourless chocolate chip brownies are made with almond butter. This recipe is gluten-free, delicious, moist, and very fudgy!
Hello, guys! How’s it going?
This week I am very busy working, blogging, cooking, and entertaining our guests from Brazil. They are really enjoying Canada and the nice weather. This weekend we went to visit the falls in Niagara falls and we took the opportunity to do a little shopping as well 😉
I decided to make these flourless chocolate chip brownies for my guests because I wanted to offer to them a traditional North American dessert recipe. So, as my time is so short right, I thought I could make this easy and quick dessert for their sweet tooth’s and blow their minds. I was right. They TOTALLY love this gluten-free chocolate chip brownies recipe.
But, the good news is: this brownie recipe is not like the traditional one with lots of sugar and flour. The base of this dough is almond butter, which means these brownies are flourless and gluten-free. So delicious, moist, and fudgy! Yummy, guys!! Seriously, I love brownies! Here’s another sugar-free fudgy brownie that you’ll love, made with walnuts.
I am always happy when people eat something healthier and actual enjoy what they are eating. For me, it is very important you like what you are eating as well. If you eat just because it is healthy but you don’t really enjoy it, why bother? It is not worth it and you won’t keep your diet for long. That is my mantra: eat healthy without sacrificing in flavor … like these flourless chocolate chip brownies 😉
If you’re looking for more ways to satisfy your sweet tooth, you must try my Low-Carb Flourless Chocolate Cake, Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gluten-free Halloween Brownies, and Gluten-free Peppermint Brownies. Can you tell I’m a fan of chocolate? Make these delicious chocolate recipes after this flourless brownie recipe and let me know which you like best!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- Pre-heat oven to 325˚F.
- Grease a 9 x9 baking pan with cooking spray, butter or coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, pour almond butter and mix well with a hand blender or spatula until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips and mix well to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 30mins or until the brownies are cooked through.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
- Bring cold ingredients, such as eggs, to room temperature before mixing to combine. This helps them mix better into the batter.
- You can sift the cocoa powder beforehand if it's lumpy.
- Feel free to change the chocolate chips to your favourite chips such as white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, or dark swirled chips.
- To store: Place brownies in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- To freeze: Place brownies in a freezer-safe bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
So, I hope you enjoy this Flourless Chocolate Chip Brownies recipe and try to make some in your own kitchen today. If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
Taste more from Primavera Kitchen!
These Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies are gluten free, dairy free and full of heart-healthy fats.
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars are make with peanut butter, whole wheat flour, oatmeal and coconut milk.
These Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies don’t require flour! They are also very chewy and soft!