This Super Moist Gluten-free Banana Bread is load with overripe bananas, Greek yogurt and coconut oil. It’s moist, fluffy, light and super flavourful.
You may think “Oh God, here she comes with one more banana bread to share. Isn’t that enough already all the billions of banana bread recipes around the web?”. But what I have to say in my defence is that: this recipe is not just another banana bread recipe. This is THE BEST gluten-free banana bread you’ll ever try and for this reason I couldn’t wait one more day to share this recipe with you. I decided that I won’t keep this incredible super moist gluten-free banana bread out of your life any more! I’m sure if you give this recipe a try it will become your favourite recipe of all the time. No kidding!! I know looks like I am exaggerating but I promise you I am not.
You must be thinking why I’m so excited about this gluten-free banana bread and I tell you it’s because this is the most moist and melt-in-your-mouth banana bread I’ve ever tried before. Thanks to the overripe bananas, the Greek yogurt and the melted coconut oil (this recipe doesn’t call for butter). It’s also crispy on the outside but light and fluffy on the inside. It is also sweetened with only half a cup of brown sugar. I don’t love an overly sweetened banana bread and this bread has just the perfect amount of sweetness. But if you like it sweeter just add 3/4 cup of sugar instead of 1/2 cup.
Believe me, this gluten-free banana bread is what your body craves when the days are getting a little cold, because it totally a cold weather comfort food for me. It is now my new go to recipe for banana bread because it’s healthier than the classic banana bread, moist, and a chocolate-studded treat. Now we can enjoy banana bread without feeling guilty!!! Also this bread will come out so flavourful and will make your whole house smells so good.
Make this recipe today because you need a slice of this right now and your family will love it. So, let’s jump to the recipe immediately, before you live one more day without this super moist gluten-free banana bread in your life. Enjoy 😉
Super Moist Gluten-free Banana Bread
This Super Moist Gluten-free Banana Bread is load with overripe bananas, Greek yogurt and coconut oil. It’s moist, fluffy, light and super flavourful. vv
- 3 overripe bananas (it’s about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup brown or raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups gluten-free flour (if you don’t want to make this bread gluten-free you can if all-propose flour too)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bread pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, Greek yogurt, egg, vanilla, melted coconut oil and brown sugar until evenly combine.
- In another bowl add all of the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Mix the wet and dry together until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan. Add extra chocolate chips on the top of the batter if you desire.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
(may include affiliate links)
And if you like this Super Moist Gluten-free Banana Bread recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Banana Bread Recipe!