This Super Moist Gluten-free Banana Bread is loaded with overripe bananas, Greek yogurt, and coconut oil. It’s moist, fluffy, light, and super flavorful.
You may think “Oh God, here she comes with one more banana bread to share. Isn’t that enough already with all the billions of banana bread recipes around the web?”. But what I have to say in my defense is; this recipe is not just another banana bread recipe. This is THE BEST gluten-free banana bread you’ll ever try and for this reason, I couldn’t wait one more day to share this recipe with you. I decided I won’t keep this incredible, super moist gluten-free banana bread out of your life anymore! I’m sure if you give this recipe a try it will become your favorite recipe of all the time. No kidding!! I know sounds like I am exaggerating but I promise you I am not.
You must be wondering why I’m so excited about this gluten-free banana bread. It’s because this is the moistest, melt-in-your-mouth banana bread I’ve ever tried before. Thanks to the overripe bananas, Greek yogurt, and melted coconut oil (this recipe doesn’t call for butter). It’s crispy on the outside but light and fluffy on the inside. It is sweetened with only half a cup of brown sugar. I don’t love an overly sweetened banana bread and this bread has just the perfect amount of sweetness. But if you like it sweeter, just add 3/4 cup of sugar instead of 1/2 cup.
Believe me, this gluten-free banana bread is what your body craves when the days are getting a little cold. It’s totally a cold weather comfort food for me. Whenever it gets cold out, I just start baking. Recently I made this Paleo Chocolate Chips Almond Flour Banana Bread, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread, and Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. They’re so easy to make. And since I had so much bananas from testing this banana bread recipe, I also made this Low-carb Blender Banana Bread to go in the freezer.
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
It is now my new go-to recipe for banana bread since it’s healthier than the classic banana bread, moist, and a chocolate-studded treat. Now we can enjoy banana bread without feeling guilty!!! Also, this bread will come out so flavorful and will make your whole house smell amazing.
Make this recipe today. You need a slice of this right now and your family will love it. So, let’s jump to the recipe immediately, before you live one more day without this super moist gluten-free banana bread in your life. Enjoy 😉
Want more another bread recipe? Try this Easy Low-carb Pumpkin Bread!
- 3 overripe bananas (it's about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup natural sweetener xylitol or any other sweetener of your preference
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 1/3 cups gluten-free flour if you don't want to make this bread gluten-free you can if all-propose flour too
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bread pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, Greek yogurt, egg, vanilla, melted coconut oil, and sweetener until evenly combined.
- In another bowl, add all of the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Mix the wet and dry together until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan. Add extra chocolate chips on the top of the batter if you desire.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- My favorite sugar-free, dairy-free, and soy-free chocolate chips is Lily’s Chocolate chips as it’s made with natural stevia and real chocolate.
- The more ripe the bananas are, the easier they are to mash and the sweeter the banana and banana bread will be!
- I like to save a few chocolate chips to put on top of the bread before baking.
- To store: Store the bread in the fridge for up to a week or on the counter for 3 days. Make sure you use an airtight container.
- To freeze: You can freeze the bread for up to 3 months. You can freeze the bread in an individual slice or as a full loaf.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
And if you like this Super Moist Gluten-free Banana Bread recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
More Banana Bread Recipe!