This is an incredibly moist Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread and it is loaded with fall flavour from the sweet cinnamon, pumpkin puree and chocolate chips. Enjoy this healthy pumpkin bread!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by World Kitchen and I’ve been compensated monetarily and with product, but all the opinions are my mine.
I hope all my American readers had a joyful and full of love Thanksgiving yesterday. I can’t believe now we’re officially in the countdown to Christmas. I love the holidays because I get so excited for all the celebrations and the quality time we spend with family and dear friends. But, when I think about all the end of the year festivities I always think about food, especially what to make or what to bring for the all potluck events we attend.
So, desserts are always the best choice because who doesn’t like it, right? We all love a little bit of sweetness. For this time of the year I think nothing is better than super moist Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. I love this recipe because it is a little lighter than the other recipes we see out there. I used whole grain flour for extra fiber, good fat from the coconut oil, honey instead of refined sugar and 70% dark chocolate chips. Although this is a healthier version of pumpkin bread, it is still very tasty and moist.
This recipe uses canned pumpkin puree but you can make this Homemade Pumpkin Puree Recipe instead. Made too much? Use the puree for these 8 Pumpkin Sauces You Need to Make This Fall!
For this recipe I used this awesome 4” x 8” medium loaf pan from Baker’s Secret. I have their Easy Store 5-PC Bakeware Set and I Iove it because each piece nests and stacks in the others for compact, space-saving storage. If you have a tiny kitchen condo like me this set is definitely the best for you. Also, they are very affordable and non-stick. So, I really appreciate Baker’s Secret for sponsoring this post and giving me this amazing set. Want some more bread recipes to bake in this loaf pan? Try my Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread, Easy Low-carb Pumpkin Bread, and Paleo Chocolate Chips Almond Flour Banana Bread!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 1 ½ cups whole grain flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup 70% dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a bread pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, honey and vanilla.
- Then, it is time to add in the pumpkin puree.
- Mix everything together to evenly combine.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and stir well until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan. Add extra chocolate chips on the top of the batter if you desire.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Use a toothpick to check if the bread is done. Poke the bread in the center and see if the toothpick comes out clean or with batter.
- You can try my homemade pumpkin puree if you cannot find canned pumpkin.
- You can line and leave an overhang of parchment on the loaf pan will help you lift the bread out easier.
- To store: Store the bread in the fridge for up to a week or on the counter for 3 days. Make sure they're in an airtight container.
- To freeze: You can freeze the bread for up to 3 months. You can freeze the bread in an individual slice or as a full loaf.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
If you like Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
Leave a Comment