Hey friends! It’s the time of the year where I get to share with you all my favourite gift ideas. I hope this guides can give you some great ideas of what to give to your loved ones this holiday season.
I’m going to start with all my favourite kitchen tools and appliances that I think are great for the healthy foodie friends or for people that love cooking and being creative in the kitchen. They are all things I love so much. So, let’s start!
- Lattissima Touch Espresso Machine by De’Longhi: We got this machine at the beginning of this year and I can tell you that these Nespresso capsules are designed to make amazing barista style coffee by only one touch. My husband can’t live without it and he keeps telling me that this is the best coffee you can make in your home without having a complete expresso machine. It’s also important to say that Nespresso capsules are aluminum which is infinitely recyclable as opposed to the plastic capsules.
- Vitamix Explorian Blender: It was on my 2017 gift guide and it’s back, because I have one and I can’t live without it. I make lots of healthy smoothies, sauce and soups with it, making my life in the kitchen much easier.
- Marshmallow Mugs: Aren’t they the cutest thing ever? Perfect to enjoy a hot chocolate, coffee or tea this time of the year.
- Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron: I can’t tell you how much I love my Dutch oven. My husband gave it to me last year for my birthday and I use it almost every day. Personally, I think everyone should have a good Dutch Oven in the kitchen, especially this time of year to cook soups, stews, chili, meat, etc. Amazing gift for someone who loves cooking!
- Cheese Cutting Board Set: This is just so elegant and I love the mix of wood and marble. Any appetizer board will look even more pretty with this board set.
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Skillet: Just as a Dutch oven pan, a cast iron skillet is a much needed tool we all must have in the kitchen.
- J.A. Henckels Stainless Steel Cookware Set: Being very honest, I’ve never had a cookware set as good as this one. This pan set is well worth the money.
- KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer: My husband gave me this mixer 4 years ago for Christmas and since then I love it becauseit does so much more than, well, mixing.
- Instant Pot: This was definitely the kitchen tool of this year. Do I need to say more?
- Food Chopper: Healthy food is so easy and fast to cook with this awesome tool. It’s perfect for preparing salads, salsa, onions, garlic, stir fries, soups, stews and more.
- Dash Masha Potato Masher Set: There is nothing in the market better to make the creamiest mashed potato than this electric potato masher. It uses technology that prevents crushing starch. As a result you have smooth and fluffy restaurant quality mashed potato.
- Glass Herb Keeper: This is the cutest thing ever and helps herbs to be fresh and green longer up to two weeks with this smart system designed to fit on a refrigerator shelf or door.