This 3-ingredient Almond Flour Pancake Recipe is made in a blender, packed with protein, and is gluten- and sugar-free!
I made these 3-Ingredient Almond Flour Banana Pancake Recipe for my 15-month-old son the other day for breakfast and he loved them. I also ate some and I have to say these pancakes are the best gluten-free pancakes I’ve ever made!
They are very easy to make because all you need to do is to add the ingredients in a blender and press puree! Then, you’re going to heat a non-stick pan, spray with cooking spray, and pour the batter into the pan. After that, you just need to let cook for around 2 to 3 minutes per side or until the edges are firm. Done!
The three ingredients are almond flour, eggs, and bananas. You probably have all these ingredients in your pantry. Well, maybe you don’t have almond flour if you don’t follow a gluten-free or a low-carb diet, but it’s very easy to find everywhere nowadays. You can even order almond flour online. So convenient!
These pancakes are also very fluffy if you add a little bit of baking powder. I said on the recipe instructions below that it’s optional because if you don’t add it, they come out great too.
And if you prefer, you can top your pancakes with almond butter and strawberries. They both go really well together. Of course, these pancakes would be delicious topped with any other type of berries. This time I didn’t use maple syrup on top because I want to avoid sugar. But you can add some maple syrup on the top! Yummy!
Why should you make this 3-Ingredient Almond Flour Pancake Recipe? Because it …
- … is gluten-free
- … is healthy
- … only needs 3 ingredients
- … is easy and quick to make
- … is made in a blender
There you have 5 good reasons why you’ll love this recipe! Enjoy!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- Add all the ingredients (except the strawberries and almond butter) in a or food processor.
- Blend it for about 15 seconds. If necessary, stop and scrape the sides of the blender bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray or brush the skillet with coconut oil.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop batter and pour into the pan.
- Let cook for around 2 to 3 minutes per side or until the edges are firm.
- Flip and cook another minute or two on the other side.
- Repeat the step 4 again with the rest of the batter.
- Top with almond butter and strawberry. Enjoy!
- Adapted from Fit Foodie Finds.
- Make sure you use almond flour and not almond meal.
- Once you see little bubbles forming on the pancake batter in your skillet, you'll know it's time to flip it.
- To store: You can store leftover pancakes in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To reheat: You can reheat the pancakes in the microwave or toaster.
- To freeze: Flash freeze the cooled pancakes on a lined sheet pan before transferring them to a freezer-bag.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
And if you like this 3-Ingredient Almond Flour Pancake Recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.