This Easy Quick Roasted Asparagus recipe is made in the oven and is delicious and full of flavour. In minutes, you have a healthy and delicious side dish for your meal.
Today, I just want to pop in for a minute and share this flavourful roasted asparagus recipe with you guys. I love cooking with asparagus because it is so delicious and a good source of fibre. And, let’s not forget that it is low in cholesterol!
Roasted asparagus in the oven is my favorite way to cook asparagus because I think it really develops the flavour so nicely, and it doesn’t take a whole lot of preparation. In minutes, you have a quick and delicious side dish. Also, asparagus is in season, so it’s fairly cheap right now!
See below for how to make Easy Quick Roasted Asparagus:
How to make Quick Roasted Asparagus
- 2 bunches of asparagus — washed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus.
Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet in a single layer.
Drizzle with olive oil, and toss well. Use a pastry brush (basting brush) if necessary to coat each asparagus spear.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus for 12-15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/4) — Calories: 92, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Sodium: 3mg, Potassium: 323mg, Carbohydrates: 6g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 4g, Vitamin A: 24%, Vitamin C: 15%, Calcium: 4%, Iron: 19%
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
If you like this Easy Quick Roasted Asparagus recipe, please share it with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter, and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipe updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
More recipes from Primavera Kitchen:
- This Quick & Easy Baked Sweet Potato with Cashew recipe is a healthy vegetable side dish and loaded with vitamins A and C.
- These Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Panko make a flavourful, crispy, and crunchy vegetable side dish.
- This tutorial on How to Make Crispy Roasted Green Beans is very helpful. I share my secret tip to making crispy green beans!