I’m so excited to share this Holiday Gift Guide For Healthy Foodies with you. I’m sure you’ll find the perfect gift here for your healthy foodie friend. Enjoy!
Good morning, my dear friends!! I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving celebration, full of fun, love and happiness with your family and friends! Now, the craziness of the holiday season has officially begun. As I said before on my Holiday Gift Guide For Cookbook Lovers, buying gifts for our loved ones can be very frustrating sometimes. But today I’m sharing with you another holiday gift guide that will help you get through it a little more easily! So, let’s start 😉
1. Vitamix Blender: I have to be honest I don’t have this blender but it is on my Christmas gift list this year. Why? Because I heard so many good things about it that I can’t wait to own one. This is definitely a great present for someone who loves smoothies, creamy soups, fresh nut milks, healthy frozen treats and so on.
2. Complete Gourmet Seasonings, Spices and Sea Salts Collection: OMG I think this is my favourite gift from this list. If you know someone who loves making homemade food, they will enjoy this gift. This spice collection is certified non-GMO, all natural and it has magnetized backing and magnetic plate too!
3. Presto 04820 PopLite Hot Air Popper: Do you know someone who loves popcorn, but hates all the artificial flavours, saturated fats and preservatives that come with the microwave popcorn? This machine will be the perfect gift for this person. It pops faster than a microwave and makes up to 18 cups of gourmet corn in less than 2 1/2 minutes and it pops without oil. Isn’t that amazing?!
4. Compartment Glass Trays 3 pack: This is definitely the best gift you can give to someone who is meal prepping every week and who loves bringing her/his own lunch to work. It has 3 compartment containers that are perfect for precise portion control and long-term storage. Love it!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
5. Tea Cup with Loose Leaf Tea Strainer, Portable Tea Infuser Travel Mug: What a lovely and elegant gift to give to someone who loves tea or who is trying to quit coffee.
6. The Inspiralizer: This is a perfect gift for those who are trying to follow the low-carb diet because you can make amazing vegetable noodles out of it. I have one and loveeee it!
7. Round French (Dutch) Oven: This is my favorite pot in the world. I got it for my birthday last September and since then I’ve been cooking a lot with it. I really recommend it and think the price is so worth it.
8. Instant Pot: I’ve never seen an electric/pressure cooker like that before. I totally loooove it. It combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1 and it prepares the dishes up to 70% faster. Isn’t that amazing? I’m telling you this is great and a perfect gift for busy people.
9. Calphalon Ceramic Nonstick Pan: I have this white non-stick pan for over 3 years and I completely adore it. I use it all the time along with my Dutch oven Le Creuset and my pressure cooker. It’s Eco-friendly and PFOA-free too. I really recommend it 😉
10. SodaStream Source Sparkling Water: I gave this Sodastream to my husband 2 years ago for Christmas and my husband loved it. Not only him. My in-laws loved it too and decided to buy one last year. The whole family’s now addicted to it 😉 My husband used to be a soda drink lover. He used to drink soda almost everyday, but since he got his SodaStream he only drink soda on especial events, which is great for his health.
11. Fruit Infusion Pitcher Glass: Drinking water is so important for our health, but many people don’t like it or just forget about it. I wasn’t a big water drinker, until I started to fruit infuse my bottle of water. Not only I drink 2 liters of water a day, but more important I enjoy it now.
12. Fresh Herb Keeper Container: Isn’t that so cool? I bet anyone who loves fresh herbs and garden would love to receive a gift like that. It keeps herbs like rosemary, thyme, oregano and dill fresh longer. It stores easy in fridge and there are air vents in the lid to help herbs breath. Totally amazing!
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links, which compensates our company when you purchase any item of this list at no additional cost to you.
Leave a Comment